Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The Zoo: March 2010

I was a lot more adventurous with Baby Beckett than Baby Hamilton. It probably had something to do with Hamilton's crying every time we went someplace. Beckett, on the other hand, spent his first weeks sleeping and eating. Thus, the following trip to the Santa Ana Zoo happened. Our friends the Lowes, Brandons, and Streets went. Funnily enough, we all ended up having babies in 2010. Mine was the only one "out" at this time, though, which meant the other moms made the trip MUCH easier for me....i.e. no running down Hamilton by myself. Looking back on these photos, I can't believe how much these little guys have grown up in just the last six months!

Sarah and Hamilton holding hands...so cute!


The power of snacks...the first time they are still...


The animal merry-go-round

eagerly waiting for said merry-go-round...


our little hatchlings...

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I can't believe that was only 6 months ago they have grown soo much since then. They still look a bit babyish and now they are such little boys.

    ReplyDelete