Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Announcing a Month of Catch-Up

I was scrolling through some pics in iPhoto and realized, "Wow, we've done a lot of stuff I haven't said anything about!" And this, of course, is in addition to that list of posts on the right I said I'd write. Ah, well. Rather than be totally overwhelmed at my inability to document fully my little guys, I am dedicating the month of October to catching up. It will undoubtedly be mainly photo-based. But, don't worry, Becks, the 12th will be totally current and about you and your 8-month-old self.

To begin...

Parenting has a lot of downsides (messy diapers, toys taking over the house, being hit and screamed at, no sleeping in), but one upside is being able to take childhood photos that will really embarrass your teenager. Hamilton, these are for you :). They were taken on Beckett's blessing weekend. The shoes belong to my grandmother; I'll take credit for the sexy legs.


No comments:

Post a Comment