Friday, October 8, 2010

I know this is technically "catch-up" month, but here are some recent Hamilton moments I had to record before I forgot them forever...
  • in a sad, quiet voice after I told him he was going to the doctor: "I don't want Dr. Pang to doctor me. I'm not brave enough." He WAS brave enough, though, and got examined while sitting in a chair by himself.
  • first words of the day: "Mommy? Is it morning time? Can I get play clothes on?"
  • after I told him he was being a good big brother, he laughed: "I'm not a good brother! I'm Hamilton!"
  • at the doctor for Beckett...Hamilton to Dr. Pang: "Beckett's sick. He threw up." Why did I even go? He's got it all handled. He also rolled the stool over, "Here you go, Dr. Pang."
  • after I raised my voice (not even that much) for him to stop doing something: "You scared me! Mommy say 'I'm sorry'!"
  • "But turtles live in the water," justifying why he put a toy turtle in the toliet.
  • has recognized the number 5 and letter Y while out and about.
  • held Beckett on his nap for a whole song at "Mommy and Me" class. So, so cute.
  • ok...here's one flashback photo from June...when Hamilton discovered that Mr. Potato Head glasses + Beckett = hilarious

1 comment:

  1. Hamilton is so smart! And I will have to agree about the potato head glasses!

    ReplyDelete