Monday, August 2, 2010

Hair Today...Gone Tomorrow

When I first heard about moms who couldn't bear to have their kids' hair cut off, I thought they were a little crazy. Fast forward to me having a little boy who grows awesome, adorable curls. The two times his hair has really grown out and really curled up, I've felt sick about cutting it off. In both cases though, he's been just as cute after as before.








Thank you to the fine people at Floyd's for managing to cut someone's hair who is increasingly NOT loving the whole haircut business. This last time Hamilton sat in my lap in fetal position shouting, "I don't want it! I don't want a haircut!" Not even promises of suckers calmed him down. After it was all done, though, he couldn't stop admiring himself in the mirror.

No comments:

Post a Comment