Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Out and About

Scrolling through iPhoto, I see so many great shots of the boys, so many fun memories. I thought I'd copied over a lot more, but it just did these 5. That'll have to do. It's 11:30, and I'm supposed to be at the track by 6am.

Sunday walk in PV:


These boots were made for...?

I made my Facebook buddies play "New Yorker caption contest" with that pic. Some of my favs:
  • "Tex" gets burned by the Indian medicine man.
  • ‎"There's a snake between my boots!"
  • These boots were NOT made for walkin'!
  • I told you, just shrink his head.

Awww, my little sand crab:

Halloween is definitely Hamilton's favorite holiday. He's been prepping for weeks. And, yes, he went to the store in this:

Craft stores are more manageable with hats. :) Seeing this picture, I kind of regret denying H a "good behavior" treat at the end. Yes, he was a little naughty. But seriously, shouldn't "cute" pay off somehow? FYI: The gun is in a holster, which is in his pocket.

No comments:

Post a Comment